Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2 More Days

Well, I haven't had time to even look for deals, but I will after Friday (That's when the Wedding is)
Only 2 more days left.  I have been SO busy (like 12 hr days).  Monday and 1/2 of Tuesday my Mom, My oldest Daughter and I made 600 cakeballs!  The other 1/2 of Tuesday we baked 200 Cupcakes.  Today we went to Sam's & Gordon's and got the rest of the food items.  We had previously got all of the paper products, etc.  Today we decorated all 200 cupcakes and I decorated the Wedding cake that goes on the top tier of the cupcake tower/tree for the Bride & Groom to cut into.  Everything came out so beautiful!  Tomorrow is another big day and I'll probably have to make several trips with our truck.  Have to get all of the rental items, decorate the hall, and then rehearsal dinner.  Early Friday morning, I'll be cooking up ground beef for the taco/nacho bar for the reception.  In all of this, Family members coming from out of state, My Grand-daughter started Kindergarten on Tuesday.  She is such a little sweetheart.  I LOVE her SO much!  Here is a picture of her first day.  Can you tell I'm so proud of her?  Well, it's late and I'm ready for bed.  Talk with you soon.

No comments: