Friday, January 7, 2011

Todays CVS Trip

This was my trip to CVS today.
I got 4 boxes of cereal, 4 Diet Cokes and a bottle of Faith Hill perfume.
If you go to the CVS website, there is a section in there for printable coupons. That's where I got the B1G1 FREE Diet Coke coupons (printed 2x),
I printed 2 of the B1G1 FREE Special K coupons (in one of my
previous post) and then I had a 5.00 off coupon from the December All You Magazine for the perfume.
The perfume was half off, so got that for 5.00 (FREE after my coupon).
I spent 10.75 out of pocket and got back a 4.00 Extra Care Buck that I'm going to "roll" my ECB's for the deal this weekend for the Diet Pepsi and the Finish Dishwasher detergent.

Also sign up (if you haven't already done so) to receive e-mails from CVS. Periodically they will e-mail you a 5.00/25.00 purchase coupon. I love to get those and help me save even more.

No comments: