Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gear Up For Some Cheap/FREE Cheese

Meijer has a catalina deal going on starting 1/30. Get your coupons ready because I have a feeling we are going to get some cheap/FREE cheese soon. Go to E-Bay and in the search engine, type in Kraft Shredded Cheese or Kraft chunk cheese coupons. You can get some great deals on the 1.00/2 coupons. I always do a Buy it Now instead of doing the auctions (they come faster, etc.) You don't pay for the coupons, you pay for the persons time of collecting and mailing the coupons, etc. It's worth it to get the coupons on E-bay. I think I paid like 2.50 for 10 or 20 of them. If I can get a great deal with my coupons where I get the cheese for FREE, the 2.50 is totally worth it!

Catalina Details: (OYNO= On your next order)
Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese(1/30/2011 – 2/26/2011)

Buy 3, Get $1.00 OYNO coupon
Buy 4, Get $2.00 OYNO coupon
Buy 5, Get $3.00 OYNO coupon
(Thank You Meijer Madness)

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I tried this and I got a coupon for 75 cents off, not $3.99 off. Any suggestions?

Hello said...

Did you mean to comment on the New York snacks? They have reached the print limit (they only allow so many prints) on the 3.99 coupon and are now providing the .75 off coupon.