Go HERE to get a great deal on an image converter to convert old negatives, photos, or slides to digital. I've seen these for about 100.00. This would make an awesome Christmas or Birthday Gift for a loved one. For this price of 34.99... it's a steal! It includes Photoshop Elements 5. It's worth 34.99 just for that!
If you’re looking for a quick, fun way to organize and protect your extensive collection of old family photos, look no further. The ImageBox Scanner converts stacks of films, slides, and prints to digital format as easily as taking a picture!
Simple to operate, it connects to - and is powered by - your computer's USB Port. After you’ve scanned a picture, the included Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 software helps you crop, enhance, and even convert your photo files to different formats. The ImageBox helps you convert your memories and keep them forever.
Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: Pacific Image
- Convert film, slides to digital files
- Can convert photo prints up to 4 x 6" to digital files
- Proprietary color technology ensures no over-saturation or under exposure & includes Magic Touch, for removal of dust and scratches
- 1800dpi for 35mm film and slides, 400dpi for 4x6" photo prints
- Easy to operate with included software
- Full color preview for negative film even before conversion
- Includes Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
- Windows XP and Vista or later compatible
- Small, lightweight and portable
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 8.9 x 10.2 x 5.9"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
Pacific Image ImageBox Film/Slide/Photo To Digital Scanner, Film Strip Holder, Mounted Slide Holder, Photo Print Holder, USB 2.0 Cable, Software DVD-ROM (Includes: Cyberview CS Scanner Driver, Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0)