Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I just want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year.  I hope this year brings a lot of great things.   One of my biggest goals for this year is to get my home mortgage completely paid off.  We have been working very hard to put extra on the principal every month.  You will be amazed how fast the balance comes down when you put extra on that.  Another one of my goals is to be more organized and start purging "stuff" that we don't need from our house.  I think that I'm going to start in one room and make my way around the house.  Some of the items I'm going to sell on E-bay, have a garage sale or donate.  I also want to start an Etsy store this year to make some extra money to support my crafting addiction LOL.  I love to make things and I'm not the type of person that just sits around, I always have to be doing something.  Once I start my Etsy store, I will put a link on the site so you can see what kind of stuff I do.  Do you have any goals for this New Year?

No comments: