Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Super Cheap Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks At Meijer!

Buy 5 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks @ 3 for $5.00 at Meijer = $8.33
Use (2)$0.50/2 coupons Minus -$2.00
Pay $6.33
Get a $3.00 Catalina coupon at the checkout (valid on your next order)

Final cost: $3.33 for 5 boxes or $0.67 each (after catalina coupon)

You can get the .50/2 coupon at Coupons.com HERE or couponnetwork.com (I would give you the link, but it won't let me sign out of my account)
Guess what?? I just got back from Meijer from doing this deal and did more than one transaction. I used my 3.00 catalina on the 2nd order and IT ROLLS (which means it will print out another 3.00 catalina coupon each transaction). If you do 2 (or more transactions) of this deal, the transactions following will only be .34 for 5 boxes * after catalina (which is .07 per box!) AWESOME

No comments: