Thursday, December 16, 2010

AWESOME Trip To Meijer

I can't believe what I got at Meijer tonight!

Before coupons, all of this would have cost a whopping 154.14
After coupons matched with sales, my total was an astonishing 10.74!


My husband does a lot of cooking with Olive oil and Pompeian oil is 1/2 price this week (2.99/bottle) There is a 2.00/1 Meijer mealbox coupon and I stacked it with a 1.00 coupon (they had to adjust the coupon to .99 because the coupons could not exceed the value) Basically I got 20 bottles for FREE.

I bought coupons on E-bay because I knew they would be going on sale. If you see something in the ad on Sunday, buy coupons for what you want. You usually receive them before the sale ends. If worse comes to worse, ask for a rain check for the item that is on sale. You have 30 days to use the rain
check.


Most of the stuff was FREE, just had to pay the tax. See prior post below to see how you can get it FREE or cheap.

Super Saturday is coming up and they have a lot of great deals (go to Meijer.com to check out their ad coming up). One thing that you might want to buy- 50.00 Gift cards- they take 5.00 off this Saturday. You can always purchase gift cards for groceries for yourself (that's a 10% savings right off the bat)

No comments: