Sunday, October 24, 2010

One Way To Get Your Coupons

I HATE going to the store to get extra papers that I don't need every week. The extra time wasted (not to mention the newspapers).
This is what I do every month. They are very dependable and I get GREAT coupons that are from other states (regional).
I pay 33.00 per month and I split the shipment with my Daughter. You could split with someone too. I get this envelope every month delivered to my home. The package has 3 lbs of coupon inserts (the junk pages are taken out). You get 3.00 off your first order (so pay 30.00 first order) and thereafter you pay 33.00. They have a new program now where if you have reached 12 orders, you get the 13th order for FREE.

If you are interested, call Leonard at American Consumer Services at 1-866-790-5088 toll free or 503-463-7178. You can also e-mail him at: americanconsumer@comcast.net. If you call him or sign up, please give him my name (Lori Dunivon) as a referral (I do not get paid for this advertisement or receive anything free, I just want you to be able to save like I have) . I have never had a problem with receiving my shipments and look forward every month to receiving them.
Enjoy
Lori

No comments: