Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Got Paid To Shop Today At CVS

I went to CVS this morning to take advantage of the great deal on Huggies Diapers. I wanted a size 6 for my Grandson, but they were out. I also needed other sizes for baby showers this summer, so I got a size 4.
The Mega box was on sale for 19.99 and you got back a 10.00 Extra care bucks. The dish soap I mainly bought for a filler item and that was 1.00
The powerbars were on sale for .99 cents each and you got all of that back with Extra Care Bucks (so FREE). The Colgate was on sale for 2.99 and I had a 1.00 off coupon, plus you got back a 2.00 Extra Care Bucks back for that (So FREE after coupon and ECB)
(click on the photos to enlarge)
I had a 5.00/25.00 purchase coupon that CVS e-mailed to me.
1.00 coupon for the Colgate. You can go HERE for .75 coupon
3.00 off coupon for the Huggies HERE
(2) 5.00 ECB's from previous purchases (saved specifically for today)
I paid 8.12 and got back 13.98 in Extra Care Bucks
Final Price= FREE plus 5.86 OVERAGE (after ECB's). CVS paid me to shop today! YAHOO

No comments: