Saturday, May 22, 2010

AWESOME TP Deal At Staples (Today ONLY)

TODAY only go to Staples.com HERE and grab" the deal of the day" which is a 24 pack of Marcal Small Steps toliet paper on sale for ONLY 4.99!
You can't beat this deal. I ordered 4 (the original total was 51.98) so it qualified me for free shipping to my home. After the discounts etc., I only had to pay $21.16 for almost 100 rolls of TP. AWESOME

**Update... If you click on deal of the day, then go to the top of the page, and click order by item # and type in 593805-v6 and just put a quantity of 1 in there (it will say 10.99, but discounts will be taken at the end). change your quantity to what you want and checkout. You will be amazed on what you save when you see the discounts deducted.! it came out to 3.17 cents each. Needless to say, I canceled out my order and placed a new one and got more than the 4. This is a stockup price!

Another Update (5/25) I got an e-mail from Staples basically telling me that they are not going to fulfill my order. I guess they were overwhelmed by so many orders it bogged the system down and they couldn't keep up with the inventory. Even though I got a confirmation on my order, they still said that they cannot fulfill it. I called Staples and told them that they should fulfill their orders (even if they offered a raincheck). It really makes me not want to order anything from them again. SIGH... I really like Staples too.

No comments: