Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let's all contact Kmart!

I don't know about you, but I think that all of us couponers should flood Kmart with e-mails about their recent 10.00/20.00 coupon that they are not honoring (even though it was posted on their website!) Maybe they should be sued for false advertisement? This makes me very upset and I think that Kmart should get a piece of our mind about this.

I heard that they are claiming that this is a fradulent coupon. HA! (not when it was posted on their website and made by them!) If they made a mistake they should post it on their web page explaining what happened. Maybe I would be more understanding, but to tell people that the coupon that they made is fradulent and legitmate couponers (who had that coupon )that they are using a fradulent coupon, that makes me just plain mad. If it weren't for the double coupon events, I don't think that I would even be a patron of this store.

Go to Kmart.com and shoot them an e-mail. Let's start a revolution (LOL)

No comments: